As part of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group, Maersk FPSOs is committed to the UN Global Compact. We participate in group initiatives regarding responsible procurement, global labour standards and anti-corruption. Our policy includes training of key personnel and involvement in the communities in which we operate.
Our CSR strategy is built on dialogue and analysis. Reputation and compliance are important areas to us; this is especially true with regards to how the exploration of oil fields impacts local communities.
Our goals will be achieved by:
- Strengthening our community involvement through increased understanding, managed processes and a shared toolbox
- Securing consistent, high standards on how we conduct our business in relation to human rights, labour standards and anti-corruption, with the help of our management system
- Promoting and enabling triple bottom line thinking (people, planet and profits) and stakeholder engagement at local and corporate level
- Communicating transparently, internally and externally, to document and promote our CSR profile and ambition
- Driving continuous progress and improvements through a designated CSR management and reporting process, and CSR portfolio management